Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 3:

Today, I did better. I drank Starbucks black coffee with sugar-free hazelnut syrup and had enough energy to go to the gym.
I did a resistance of 4 on the elliptical.

I'm 171.5

Are you supposed to weigh yourself every day? I do. I don't care. I want to know how I'm doing.

I had a job interview today. I was so embarrassed. When I got back into my car after the interview, I noticed my black stretch pants had split down the crotch.

It's definitely not a hot look. I hope no one noticed. Now the only clothes I can wear are from NY&Co.

I have to change. They say dramatic weight loss always comes back to haunt you but I don't care. I'd give anything to be back in size 12 jeans, AT LEAST.

I'm afraid to post my 'Before' picture, or even put a measuring tape around me. I know my bust is a tight 36, my waist probably a 30-something, and my hips? 42? Maybe more...

Tomorrow, I'll post my 'Before'

No comments:

Post a Comment