Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 116: Day Off

Today, I'm not weighing in. Why? Last night I was a bad, bad girl. My man and I had a shindig at his apartment. I was starving by the time guests arrived. I must have eaten a bowl of Cheetos and a bowl of Wise butter popcorn. I didn't eat dinner though and I did however burn about 800 calories between strength training and the gym.

Today's stats:
Weight: (Probably up a few water lbs)
Gym: Nah, hell no.

Plans? It's 7 p.m. and I'm already in my jammies. I'm playing around with my Hipstamatic app on my iPhone. Whoever designed this app is genius. Literally anyone can take photos that look instantly professional.

I'm back at the gym starting at 10 a.m. tomorrow. No pain, no gain. 16 more LB's to go. I know these will be the hardest pounds to lose.

I can't believe it's already almost March!

No comments:

Post a Comment