Monday, February 28, 2011

Day: 118 Follow My Progress on Myfitnesspal.com


Now that I'm up to date with my blogging here on Blogger.com, I encourage whoever reads this to consider starting your own profile on Myfitnesspal.com. Creating your own membership is easy and free. It's easy to connect with other people who are active and also determined to lose weight!

I share my own tips with others on there.

Add me as a friend to check my daily calorie/exercise logs.

This morning, I trained with my trainer Lenny Pace of PACE Performance at 10 a.m.

Today's stats:

Rotating ab bench on the steepest incline 20x sit ups and 20x kettle bell swings. 3 sets.
Lunges on a monster truck tire. Switching legs every 10 reps x 6 times. = 60 lunges
Standing push ups on a weight bar 4x 20 reps

20 min elliptical a.m. = 200 calories

And after today's classes, I'll return for another 20 min on the elliptical.

Total calories consumed today: 1,155

No comments:

Post a Comment