Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 133: 144 lbs

This morning, I arrived at the gym at 9 am and did strength training until 11.

Stats:
CW: 144
GW: 125

1. Row machine: 10 minutes
2. PACE Performance Active Warm Up:
It begins as follows:
20 Lunges
20 Jumping Jacks
20 Squats
20 Seal Jumps
4 exercises on kneeling position.
4 belly down on the mat.
4 on your back.
3. Deadlifts, hang clean into front press
4. Holding dumbbells high in the air and jump into a back lunge.
5. Squat machine
6. Back extensions
7. Pull-ups
And so on...

Later, I'll return to the gym for at least 30 minutes of elliptical.

My goal for next Monday is to break through my plateau and reach 139 lbs.
After moving, I had gone out to dinner a few times and my weight had gained significantly. Now, I'm driven to push even harder to break through this rut.

Breakfast: Hardboiled Egg whites
Lunch: Almonds, Campbells healthy request italian wedding soup.
Dinner: Baked Chicken/Salad

PACE Performance has made such an impact on my life. I can't wait to reach my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment