Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 142: 142 lbs - Day 2 of GNC Total Lean

This morning, I woke up and felt better than I have since carb cutting, raw foods eating, and every other dietary lifestyle change I've tried.

Plus, I'm down 2 lbs! That's a major plus. Yesterday, I wasn't even hungry or feeling deprived because there was food to eat and shakes which filled me up in between. The vanilla shake isn't tasty...but it's do-able. With this program, it's necessary to get one of those water bottles which has a shaker built-in. Otherwise, you'll end up having a lumpy shake which is really unappetizing.

The supplements don't give me heart palpitations or jitters. I could probably drink tea or coffee with them. I definitely noticed more sweat throughout my workouts.

Through my PACE Performance workouts I have cut more inches off my waist and hips.

Now, my starting measurements for this GNC Total Lean program are as follows:

Bust 36
Waist 28.5
Hips: 36

That's an inch and a half off my waist and an inch off my hips! My goal is to reach a 24 inch waist. That's a classic waistline.
An example of 'Classic' would be Brooklyn Decker:



Her measurements according to her Wiki are: 34D, 24, 34.

That's inspiration! Or should I say, Thinspiration?

No comments:

Post a Comment