Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 144: Cont'd




So I weighed-in. I'm only two pounds shy of breaking through my plateau weight.

CW 141

This is the eating plan I've followed this week. Since I stick to a 1200 calorie program, I omitted the grey (snack) option.
I must say, throughout the plan, I have been very satisfied. I have not felt deprived or weak at all and have still been eating real food amongst my 2X a day GNC Total Lean protein shakes.

The supplement pack is perfect. I must forewarn that it has to be taken along with food or you may feel nauseous. I do not feel jittery or anxious and have not experienced mood swings since I began this program. I do feel less bloated, although my carb intake on this program is an average of about 159-195 g per day. This is an incredible amount of carbohydrates, in comparison to my normal attempts at keeping below 50g regularly.

I'm eating more carbs and losing more weight. That's what it comes down to. I definitely need carbs because I'm working out so hard at the gym. Visit PACEPerformance.net to view my workouts, which are mostly modified versions of the Crossfit.com workout of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment